Monday, August 31, 2009

Today's the Day

Here we go....

For the past several weeks I have been watching what I've been eating (or not eating in reality) and making changes there. It used to be that I wouldn't touch food until around 4:00pm. What I did eat was not healthy at all either. It usually consisted of fast food and/or cleaning off my kids plates. So the beginning of this journey hasn't started today, but is going into full swing today.

Today was a busy day that involved eating out. I didn't make the best choice at all, but I knew what was going to happen and planned for it. I also exercised on the treadmill and did some upper body and core work. I've been using SparkPeople.com to track "myNutrition" data and "myFitness". It's a free site and so incredibly useful. I love it there.

My menu for tomorrow is somewhat planned (must get better about that) and workout scheduled. I'll be doing more walking and lower body work.

Until then....

2 comments:

Jill M said...

Alli,

Your blog looks great;It has lots of useful information. Your honesty about the journey is refreshing and will be of help to others who read. IMO.

Your recipes and pictures look awesome. They look like a chef prepared them. :-)

Alli's Onederland said...

Thanks so much Jill. I can always count on you for support. :)