Thursday, October 1, 2009

Salad Dressing: Gaelos Miso Dressings


"Welcome to Galeos World"

I can't say enough about these dressings! They are out of this world. It's hard to believe they are all natural (no funky stuff at all), low fat, low carb, gluten free, and actually good for you. There are 4 flavors, but so far I've only tried the two pictured above. The Miso Dijonnaise is the best honey mustard dressing I've ever had. The Miso Ginger & Wasabi reminds me of the ginger wasabi dipping sauce that went with the O'Charley's grilled Ahi Tuna (shame on you O'Charley's for taking that off your menu...I will never forgive you!) Both of these are excellent when used as something other than a salad dressing too. Try marinating a lean protein and either grilling or baking it. You can use them in place of high fat condiments too. I can't wait to play around with these more.

You can usually find them in a Whole Foods type of store or order off the internet.  Visit them at Galeos Miso Dressings for more information.

Depending on which flavor you use, 1 Tablespoon is less than 20 calories (the Sesame Seed is 22), 1-2 grams of fat, < 1 gram of carbs, < 1 gram of fiber, and < 1 gram of protein.

Happy Healthy Eating :)!!

1 comment:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Oh, those sound yummy. I'll have to look for them here.